A wide range of tests are handled on-site by a highly automated laboratory in the sub-specialties of haematology, clinical chemistry and immunology.
Our full array of modern laboratory equipment is used to assist health care providers to diagnose diseases in blood, tissues and fluids. The laboratory is largely automated, reducing the turnaround time of test results and increasing efficiency.
- Clinical Chemistry: Performs tests on blood and body fluids to analyse chemical processes, detect hormones and or/drugs within the human body.
- Haematology Testing: Performs tests to detect diseases and disorders of the red & white blood cells, platelets and bone marrow
- Histopathology Screening: Screens cells from tissue samples for the presence of diseases such as cancer
- Point-of-Care Testing: Quality assurance programs for testing done at the patient bedside
- Transfusion Medicine: Identifies blood types and performs compatibility testing for the transfusion of blood and blood components
- Microbiology Testing: Performs tests on blood, body fluids and/or tissue to detect bacteria, fungus, viruses and/or parasites and provides important results for the use of antibiotics
- DNA Testing: Paternity testing is done in collaboration with easyDNA UK.visit the website www.easydnauganda.com for more information.